Thursday, November 22, 2012

Stories

So, currently I'm working on a story called Forever and a Day (as of right now) and I love it. Seriously, I do. It's about a girl who, through love and self esteem has to save the world:) I can't wait to take my shot at making it possible to be as famous as Lisa Mangum, and Charles Dickens are because they are some of my favorite authors. I really can't believe I'm actually writing this. I've written a full novel before, but this one is by far my favorite. I have nearly 24,000 words, and it's just getting longer. I am SO HAPPY. I can't even express how happy I am. I'll be working on the official description of the back of my book for you guys to see, but until then you can just imagine what it says. I'll also post the cover for you so you can give me advice:) Thanks everyone! I love you all, and I'll try to write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment